(Source from ProcessOn——web diagram tool for business process users)
1. Define the customer needs, analyze the system, looking for waste or variation, identify opportunities for improvement;
2. Analysis strategy and resource of organization;
3. Determine the project: Include key outputs of the projects, resources, project scope.
4. Define the process characteristics;
5. Measuring process status(including time required for each procedure or action);
6. Measurement system analysis;
7. Evaluation process capability.
8. Analysis process, to find out the root cause or waste sources of variation;
9. Determine the process and key input factors.
10. Determine the relationship between Input and output variables,propose the optimization program;
11. Set improvement plans.
12. Establish operational norms, implementation of process control;
13. Verify the measurement system, the process and its capacity;
14. Summarize the results of the implementation, specify successful experiences, raise some new question.
The implementing Lean Six Sigma projects should be based on a reasonable choice of lean manufacturing and Six Sigma tools, the principle of tool selecting is: choose the best tools according to the combination of resources, avoid wasting of resources.
Check the diagram: